You have no idea how much I love this holiday!
Yeap! I love it!
It gives me a chance to be with my hubby and kids for the whole day because it is a federal holiday and everything is closed.
And it reminds me to pray to this great and beautiful Nation, America and the President of the United States!
Continue reading Happy President’s Day!
God opened yet another door for me! May His name forever be praised!
Continue reading Wonderful Opportunity!
Yesterday was our Valentine’s Day annual marriage seminar, called “Celebrating Marriage,” in the Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel in the Cypress Ballroom from 9am to 5pm.
You know what excites me the most in programs such as this one?
The presence of the Holy Spirit! That is all! Continue reading What A Wonderful Marriage Seminar!
When we say “No” to sin, we say “Yes” to God and this very action the word of God calls it a “religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless,” in addition to helping orphans and widows in their time of distress (James 1:27). Continue reading Pure Religion!
Phew! Did I survive yesterday’s post?
Seriously, this is not a joke! When I opened the page this morning, I was like “What in the world!”
I only posed a question, didn’t I? Why is asking a question that annoying to some people?
Continue reading “Who Do You Think You Are?”
Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you!
If you don’t like Valentine’s Day, happy Wednesday to you! Continue reading Valentine’s Day!
Have you ever heard a father saying, “I can’t come today because my wife is not home and I have to babysit the kids?”
Continue reading “I am babysitting my kids”
How can man’s free will and the sovereignty of God co-exist?
Does man have a free will?
Continue reading Does Man Have a Free-Will?
The life of Jesus on earth, the fact that He came to seek and save the lost, Christ’s crucifixion, His resurrection and the hope of His return have to be preached again and again and again!
Continue reading The Gospel Has to Be Preached All Over Again!
My lovely English speaking followers, this is the message I am sharing in this video:
If you’re in a dating season of life, make sure you pay attention to the following few dating “thou shalt not’s”:
- Don’t rush into making your relationship too serious. Let your relationship goes through natural progress
- Don’t disconnect with others just because you are seeing someone. You need your friends and relatives and it is good to spend time with your friends and relatives too.
- Don’t be scared to ask tough questions. If you see something that you don’t like or don’t understand/appreciate, ask and get answer before you tie the knot and say, “I knew there was something but I didn’t want to ask.”
- Don’t make your date the center of your life – that can suffocate him/her – Instead, be independent and do your life.
- Don’t get into “Let’s pray and study the Bible every day on Skype” kind of business. Do your own Bible study alone or with other brothers/sisters in Christ and let your date does his/hers.
- Don’t make all your outings a Bible study time! No! There is time for everything. Dating has a goal, to know each other. So, talk about life.
- Don’t make major life decisions alone. Have mentor(s) in your life – spiritually, mentally and emotionally matured mentors who dare to speak the truth into your life but never try to control your life.
“A wise man will hear and increase in learning, And a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel,” (Proverbs 1:5)
“He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will suffer harm.” (Proverbs 13:20)
If you’ve been following my message for a while, you might ask, “How come you didn’t say anything about premarital sex?” Well, my answer is this: The above seven “thou shalt not’s” are few of the preventative measures a person takes to save sex for marriage. ///