You have no idea how much I love this holiday!
Yeap! I love it!
It gives me a chance to be with my hubby and kids for the whole day because it is a federal holiday and everything is closed.
And it reminds me to pray to this great and beautiful Nation, America and the President of the United States!
When we say “No” to sin, we say “Yes” to God and this very action the word of God calls it a “religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless,” in addition to helping orphans and widows in their time of distress (James 1:27). Continue reading Pure Religion!
My lovely English speaking followers, this is the message I am sharing in this video:
If you’re in a dating season of life, make sure you pay attention to the following few dating “thou shalt not’s”:
- Don’t rush into making your relationship too serious. Let your relationship goes through natural progress
- Don’t disconnect with others just because you are seeing someone. You need your friends and relatives and it is good to spend time with your friends and relatives too.
- Don’t be scared to ask tough questions. If you see something that you don’t like or don’t understand/appreciate, ask and get answer before you tie the knot and say, “I knew there was something but I didn’t want to ask.”
- Don’t make your date the center of your life – that can suffocate him/her – Instead, be independent and do your life.
- Don’t get into “Let’s pray and study the Bible every day on Skype” kind of business. Do your own Bible study alone or with other brothers/sisters in Christ and let your date does his/hers.
- Don’t make all your outings a Bible study time! No! There is time for everything. Dating has a goal, to know each other. So, talk about life.
- Don’t make major life decisions alone. Have mentor(s) in your life – spiritually, mentally and emotionally matured mentors who dare to speak the truth into your life but never try to control your life.
“A wise man will hear and increase in learning, And a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel,” (Proverbs 1:5)
“He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will suffer harm.” (Proverbs 13:20)
If you’ve been following my message for a while, you might ask, “How come you didn’t say anything about premarital sex?” Well, my answer is this: The above seven “thou shalt not’s” are few of the preventative measures a person takes to save sex for marriage. ///
A4P Guest: I am 34 years old and my wife is 31. We had a one-year old son and it’s been 8 months since my wife slept with me. She is sleeping in the living room. She has no interest for sex. And when I heard some of your video messages, and heard you speak about porn, I couldn’t help but say, “This woman has no clue about real life!” I mean, are you going to judge me for watching porn in my situation? Continue reading This Woman Has No Clue