If you are married and live in the DMV area (DC, Maryland and Virginia area), register for this upcoming annual marriage seminar, called “Celebrating Marriage.”
If you don’t live in the DMV area but know someone who does, let them know about this seminar and invite them.
Some of you who live outside the DMV area have contacted me. Yes, this seminar is not only for the DMV area residents. If you live outside the DMV area and are able to join us, we would love to have you! Just make sure you call the hotel ahead of time to reserve a room if you plan to stay for overnight!
The seminar is going to be on Saturday, February 17, from 9am to 5pm, at the Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel! There is a free parking lot at the back of the hotel and lunch and refreshments are included.
If you have any question, contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at: 240-393-8249.
It is a time to sit, relax and enjoy yourself and your spouse! Yes, you can only come to this seminar with your spouse.
I am planning to address many questions such as:
– What is the spiritual and biblical meaning of sexual relationship between a wife and a husband?
– What are the main differences between the sex that is found in the confinement of marriage and “the sex” that is found outside of marriage?
– How can we restore our first love back to our marriages?
– Some researchers, such as Drs. Penners, Shaunti Feldhahn, who have studied and wrote many books extensively on human sexuality, assert that married Christians have better sexual life than their counter parts (people who are not Christians). But the truth of the matter is, most married born-again Christians are not happy with their sexual lives. Why?
– What are the major sexual nature differences between wives and husbands? (Notice, I didn’t say, “between women and men”; but husbands and wives – Big difference!)
– Why do we fight in our marriages; why don’t we just choose to live happily ever after?
– Do we Habesha people have more marital sexual problems than non-Habesha people? Yes! Why?
And more questions to address the whole day!
And at the end of the program, we will have one and half hour question and answer session which usually gives me a chance to address more questions in a very short and concise way possible.
I am looking forward to this program!
More than anything, I always look forward to enjoying the fellowship of the Holy Spirit.
Yes, sometimes, our marital difficult issues need the touch of the Holy Spirit! Otherwise we find absolutely no solution for them!
“How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity! – – – For there the Lord bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.
God orders His blessings and even life when He sees us together in unity, in one accord, to make it to the end, saying “No” to divorce.
Yeah, so, come and let His blessings and the life that He bestows on our “unity” touch you and your marriage.
All you need to come to this program is your spouse. You don’t need to be a member of one particular church, religion or denomination. ///