I’ve been receiving different encouraging messages from many people since last Saturday. I thank God for each and every one of you who took time to drop me beautiful messages. You London Christians, I am not sure how to thank you. May the LORD bless all of you! But please remember this: there is nothing good in me but Christ. So, I give Him all the glory, worship and praise.
Well, from all the messages I’ve received so far, one message stood out to me. It is sent from one of the young adults I ministered on Sunday and Monday and I wanted to share the message with you all. So, I asked her permission. Listen how this young and beautiful girl responded back, “Yes of course you can post it if you feel it is at all beneficial.”
Don’t you love that! I do! Thank you my friend for giving me permission.
With this note, I want to share with you one better picture I posted yesterday. So, here we go:
“I want to write to you my experiences of your teachings during the last few days at the Ethiopian church in London.
1. I was convicted to be honest and open my life to God and others more fully.
2. Your teachings have pressed on my heart the importance of reading the word of God; that it is the only weapon against my fleshly desires.
3. I have been convicted to pray in intercession for myself and others.
4. It has opened my eyes to the dangerous of sexual immorality and has enabled me not to take it lightly.
5. It has challenged me to acknowledge that sin has consequences, however frightening that might be.
6. Meditation and repetition conditions the mind to think of holy thoughts and thus equips us for righteousness. I am sure I have not said everything that the teachings have done for me.
But I would like to say that for the first time in months, I prayed last night and felt the power and the presence of the spirit fully (I do attend the weekly prayer meetings but it’s been a while since I prayed at home properly). And I thanked God for bringing you to us. I no longer see your ministry as an aid to my Christian walk but as part of the walk itself. Also, I’d like to tell you what happened right before I went to sleep. I read the first 10 verses of the gospel of John and closed my eyes. I was seeing sexual images in my head and it wasn’t even from memory (I had never in my life watched anything of that nature) and I was really frightened but then I remembered what you said about meditation so I told myself “- – – (her name) what did you just read think about that..” And I started thinking about the word being in the beginning and how He made everything. I can’t say in words how fast those images disappeared and how enjoyable it was to stay on the word of God. Thank you so much for your ministry and I pray that God will be with you always & your family and may He touch even more lives as you work steadfastly for His glory!”
Yeah! That was her message. May the LORD Jesus Christ take all the glory, praise and honor! Amen! ///