- Accuse you of cheating and being disloyal?
- Make you feel worthless?
- Hurt you by hitting, choking or kicking you?
- Intimidate and threaten to hurt you or someone you love?
- Threaten to hurt themselves if they don’t get what they want?
- Try to control what you do and who you see?
- Isolate you?
- Pressure or force you into unwanted sex?
- Control your access to money?
- Stalk you, including calling you constantly or following you? (from the Safehorizon website)
Say “No!” to violence and abuse. No one has a right to hit you or abuse you in any way, form or shape.
If you live in America, and if you or your kids are at risk for domestic violence or abuse, call the domestic national hotline 24/7 at: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233).
If you know anyone who is at risk, give them this number. It is not biblically and humanly right and acceptable for anyone to live under abuse and violence. ///