My lovely English speaking followers, this is the message I am sharing in this video:
If you’re in a dating season of life, make sure you pay attention to the following few dating “thou shalt not’s”:
- Don’t rush into making your relationship too serious. Let your relationship goes through natural progress
- Don’t disconnect with others just because you are seeing someone. You need your friends and relatives and it is good to spend time with your friends and relatives too.
- Don’t be scared to ask tough questions. If you see something that you don’t like or don’t understand/appreciate, ask and get answer before you tie the knot and say, “I knew there was something but I didn’t want to ask.”
- Don’t make your date the center of your life – that can suffocate him/her – Instead, be independent and do your life.
- Don’t get into “Let’s pray and study the Bible every day on Skype” kind of business. Do your own Bible study alone or with other brothers/sisters in Christ and let your date does his/hers.
- Don’t make all your outings a Bible study time! No! There is time for everything. Dating has a goal, to know each other. So, talk about life.
- Don’t make major life decisions alone. Have mentor(s) in your life – spiritually, mentally and emotionally matured mentors who dare to speak the truth into your life but never try to control your life.
“A wise man will hear and increase in learning, And a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel,” (Proverbs 1:5)
“He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will suffer harm.” (Proverbs 13:20)
If you’ve been following my message for a while, you might ask, “How come you didn’t say anything about premarital sex?” Well, my answer is this: The above seven “thou shalt not’s” are few of the preventative measures a person takes to save sex for marriage. ///
A4P Guest: I am 34 years old and my wife is 31. We had a one-year old son and it’s been 8 months since my wife slept with me. She is sleeping in the living room. She has no interest for sex. And when I heard some of your video messages, and heard you speak about porn, I couldn’t help but say, “This woman has no clue about real life!” I mean, are you going to judge me for watching porn in my situation? Continue reading This Woman Has No Clue
– – – to get gas for their almost empty car gas tank?
I wish I knew. I would have told you. And it is not only my husband but most men I know drive their car while the empty tank light is blinking on their faces. Why?
If you haven’t registered yet, make sure you do that today.
Once the registration is closed, we can’t open it back.
If you don’t plan to attend this program, let others who may benefit from it know. ///
A4P Guest: I’m 28 years old and I got married a year ago. My husband is a nice person. I decided to marry him because I thought I was attracted to him but to my nightmare, I now realized that I was only attracted to his spiritual life, not to him. He used to tell me about God, the word of God and what God had done in and through him when we were dating. It was my joy to see him on stage. He is a solo singer and he also leads worship. He is loved and adored by everybody in our church. When he leads worship, Missy, the whole congregation gets lost in the worship. I was very excited when he asked me out because he was the dream man of many of my single friends and mine too. I now come to know that I am in love with the man on stage, not off the stage. I don’t know if you understand what I am saying. I still love to see him on stage, leading worship and everything but other than that, I am totally not attracted to him, especially sexually. Whenever he approaches me to kiss me and everything, I get dis – – – because there is nothing in him that draws me close to him. No chemistry! Every interaction with him feels like chores. And on the other hand, he doesn’t have that much spiritual life outside the church. He doesn’t pray that much. I thought he would help me to grow in the Lord. I am now the one to remind him to pray. I feel stuck!!!! What do I need to do? Continue reading I feel Stuck!