Before I write anything, I would like to leave a quick “Thank you” note to all who dropped off your nice comments on my latest post. I read each one of your comments. Thank you! I’m sure you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving Day. My family and I did, and I thank God for it.
Well, I’m back to my message of appealing for sexual purity.
These days I’m receiving many inquiries regarding the morality of an online opposite gender relationship for married people.
If you are married and one or all of the following statements describe your online relationship with the opposite sex, you may need to end your relationship because it may lead you into an extramarital relationship:
- Your spouse complains about you chatting with that person,
- You don’t feel comfortable talking to the person at the presence of your spouse,
- You enjoy talking to that person more than you enjoy talking to your spouse,
- You cut down the time you spend with your spouse/kids to chat with the person
- Your spouse doesn’t want to chat or talk to the person
- The person is sharing with you their personal and sexual struggles
- You share with the person your private and marital struggles.
“ Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.” (Hebrews 13:4) ///